AnalyticsBig Data & Analytics, market research and data mining
OnPoint offers you its technology and methods for analyzing a massive data set. We are experts in statistical research, market intelligence, industrial data production and data mining with expertise developed in African markets.
We combine a unique mix of analytical, IT and field skills to develop information databases that are not available anywhere else. Our work is used as a tool to support advanced decision-making in sectors as diverse as consumer goods, telecoms, finance and real estate.
Our offer includes the performance of in-depth statistical studies with advanced analysis tools to address the issues of tailored product offerings, fraud management, customer segmentation, better understanding of the customer journey, activity prediction, quantified estimation of the potential of an activity or a product.
With the data scientist team, you capitalize on your data to guide your strategic and marketing decisions to:
- Improve the customer experience
- Anticipate customer needs and adapt marketing campaigns
- Develop new product offers aimed at increasing the value of potential customers and building loyalty among heavy users
- Define client portfolio development strategies
- Carry out a behavioural analysis of customers in order to influence their habits
- Perform a segment analysis to better target your customers and better identify your prospects
In the context of data scarcity that characterizes many African markets, we are able to make market evolution scenarios, or provide data on market characteristics and actors through surveys and statistical analysis, and sophisticated data collection tools.
- Brand presence and price studies
- Stock shortage measurements
- Measurement of the penetration of competing brands in retail trade
- In-store penetration and home consumer surveys
- Brand image and brand perception
Conducting surveys to understand the market for a product: price, quality, penetration, volume/weight, ergonomics, brands, assortment, packaging, origin.
These surveys are carried out through large-scale field interventions, phoning or documentary research. We have a platform for storing information on a multitude of products (agricultural, manufactured, services).
Conducting surveys focused on consumer habits: customer typology, customer purchasing power, customer journey, customer satisfaction, customer need, to answer specific questions asked.
These surveys are carried out through focus groups (panels), large-scale field interventions, phoning or documentary research. We have information on household purchasing power and periodic traffic in hyper-markets in West and Central Africa.
VALUE CHAIN MAPPING
- Geolocation services
- Geolocated density maps
- Discovery of the footprint of the informal sector
- Identification and profiling of distribution partners
- Discovery of retailers
Conducting surveys focused on all distributors of a given product (factories, wholesalers, retailers): geolocation of points of sale, analysis of the product’s supply and distribution chain, portrait of the players (turnover in volume and value, strategies, dissimilarities), existence of a parallel market linked to the product, existence of substitute products. These surveys are carried out through Focus Groups, large-scale field interventions, phoning or documentary research.
We have geolocation information of sales outlets in several regions in West and Central Africa.
BIG DATA & STATISTICAL MODELING
- Demand analysis
- Customer segmentation
- Consumer segmentation models and joint analysis
- Pre-market and post-market test models
- Customized geolocation databases
- Multi-sectoral data platform
Carrying out in-depth statistical studies using state-of-the-art analysis tools to address the issues of adapted product offerings, fraud management, customer segmentation, better understanding of the customer journey, activity prediction, quantified estimation of the potential of an activity or product.
We have developed a multi-sector platform that we feed through online, telephone and field surveys in West and Central Africa. We store the information collected and regularly updated, in particular concerning:
- A multitude of products (agricultural, manufactured and services)
- The purchasing power of households,
Periodic traffic in supermarkets
Why trust us
We commit all our resources
We work with our clients on the most complex issues and identify the most attractive opportunities for them. We have developed detailed knowledge bases in many of the continent’s key countries and sectors.
This knowledge allows us to help our clients tackle and solve challenges.
Stay connected to OnPoint.